Understand Your Options
At L’Chaim, our day to day goal is to provide care and services to patients of all ages who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and ease them into this transition in life’s journey. The L’Chaim spiritual enrichment hospice program accepts patients of all ages and accepts most insurance plans.
Who Is Eligible For Hospice?
The L’Chaim spiritual enrichment hospice program provides interdisciplinary team-based care for patients who have been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness.
Expert Care For Life-Limiting Illnesses
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Cardiac/Heart Disease
- Emphysema or other Breathing Disorders
- Hematologic/Blood Disorders
- Neurological Disorders including Parkinson’s Disease
- Renal/Kidney Disease
- Any other medical condition or situation with a limited life expectancy of six months or less
What Does Hospice Include?
At L’Chaim, our enhanced services include expert medical, nursing, psychosocial and spiritual care. Our dedicated hospice team is committed to developing your individualized plan of care. Through this collaborative approach, the hospice team will be with you on this journey.
Giving Patients The Proper Attention They Deserve
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Rabbinical Visitations
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Inpatient Care
- Respite Care
- Continuous Care
- Counseling Services at Home for Patient and Family
- Bereavement Counseling and Support Groups
- Specially Trained Volunteers
- Social Workers
- 24-Hour On-Call Services
Does Insurance Cover Hospice?
You’ll likely be relieved to know that, yes, hospice is covered by most insurance plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid, under a special hospice benefit. L’Chaim spiritual enrichment hospice program honors all Medicare and Medicaid HMOs, regardless of insurance plans. For added peace of mind, you do not have to handle any paperwork, as your provider will pay L’Chaim directly.
Talk To Us
For more information about eligibility and coverage, please contact us at 800-533-3933, Monday through Friday. We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org